Please forgive the ugly nature of this animation. I am not a designer so I decided not to spend time making it look good. I have a lot of experience matching the designs that other people come up with, but designing myself is not my strong-suit.
I made a couple of my own CSS animations, but many of them came from animate.css, though I did change the ‘tada’ animation so that it utilizes Sass preprocessing to handle vendor prefixes a little better. I didn’t bother making this change to all the animations, since I already learned the things I was shooting for.
Frustratingly, Sass does not support interpolation on @import directives. Otherwise I would have set it up to iterate through a list of only the animations we wanted so we could set up all the vendor prefixes for them in one loop. We could have a big Sass file with tons of animations but the final CSS file would only contain the ones we actually want. Instead, I will need to use a preprocessor mixin like Bourbon or Compass if I ever use this in the real world.
From August 2011 to July 2014 I worked for Accretive Technology Group, maintaining their flagship product, a live streaming adult entertainment platform, duplicated over 1500+ websites. I started as a Flash ActionScript developer, maintaining and adding features to their performer client, of which I don’t have any screenshots, as well as the user client shown in this first image.
You can also see the user client by going to Streamate.com in a desktop browser and clicking on any performer. Warning: this is an NSFW site. The screenshots on this page are from the non-nude section.
Within the first year I worked with one other developer to convert our Flash user client into a mobile client for use on the few Android phones that supported Flash. Unfortunately I don’t have one of those phones so I don’t have a screenshot of that either.
Shortly after we finished this we began converting it for use in a couple different parts of our TV station.
After we finished the TV station, we moved on to building a redesigned Streamate. I took charge of converting the Flash client to the new design, then moved on to random tasks throughout the refactoring of our code.